Tuesday, December 30, 2008

When did this happen?

When we moved into this house I was impressed with the deep sinks (in all our apartment living we always had shallow sinks) so I would put the kids in there- my 15 month old and my three year old. They would sit in there for a long time playing while I unpacked boxes. I thought it was a brilliant distraction for them.... now two years later-

Tera had an accident on the floor and the closest place to clean her up happened to be the kitchen sink. Matt was rinsing her off, but I thought it would be fun to put her in the sink. Ashton thought it was hilarious and also wanted in. (He barley fit) They were full of giggles the whole time. These pictures made me wonder where the time went? Tera now 3 and Ashton 5- they are getting too big!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Niki McDowell said...

I can't believe how much Tera has grown. I don't even remember her that small. Time does fly.

Vanessa said...

That is so cute. I love it.

Jon + Carly said...

Your kids are so cute! How fun to see those pictures side by side.

The Gray Family said...

they grow up TOO fast! Before you know it little Mazzi will be too big for the sink as well.

Kipn n' Sarah said...

WOW that is cute the before and now pictures, wow they grow super fast!