Monday, December 1, 2008

Back to life...

Back to reality...

We got back late last night after battling the post-holiday traffic (never again) and entered my home to realize that I have to get back to work. I had such a nice time in Redding where my mom and dad watched my kids every morning while I slept in, where I didn't have to cook food or grocery shop, I didn't have to clean bathrooms (though I probably should have before we left), and where my mom tucked my kids in bed each night. I forgot that it is hard to do those things alone.

I need to go grocery shopping-

Unless someone knows a killer recipe with artichoke hearts, soy sauce, pickles and lemon juice (YUK)


I need to fold the four loads of laundry I washed and unpack our suitcases...

I should do the dishes that are sitting in the sink....

And clean up the toys scattered all throughout the house---

But instead I am going to go to bed and then blog about our Happy Thanksgiving break in the morning.... Good night.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Meagan said...

yeah our fridge looks like that all the time...we like to see what we can do with butter, miracle whip and peach jam....yum! glad you made it home safe and sound!!!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Love love love the ending!!! You are so cute, if you need any help with anything let me know, you should be popping any time here so seriously if you need help I am a few doors away, and a few streets in reality but I am still stinkin close!

Candy Fam said...

You are so funny! You take pictures of the oddest things. :) Hope you are feeling ok. Call me as soon as you know anything with that baby of yours. :) Love ya!