Sunday, December 7, 2008

My Tera...

I picked out an outfit for Tera to wear, which she rejected. She wanted to choose her outfit and this is what she came up with. I was laughing because it obviously doesn't match- a flowered maroon shirt with a multi colored striped skirt (no maroon though) She didn't understand why I was laughing and said "See, isn't this more beautiful mom?"


Tera is obsessed with Ariel. She carries this little plastic bath toy around everywhere and if she misplaces it constantly asks "Where my Ariel?" It is a cute obsession and she loves taking baths because of this toy. She will stay in the bath for hours- just playing away. She even sleeps with
her Ariel- so cute.

1 comment:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

That is totally stinkin cute that she LOVES Ariel SO MUCH! Love the little outfit as well as her cute little comment to you! She is one dang cute kiddo!