Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving...

As always, we had a great time in Redding visiting family and friends. We wish we lived closer! Some highlights...

Getting ready for the feast (#2) at the Thompsons. Everything was delicious!


Spending time with Trevor and his sweet new wife Sandra. The kids love them! They will make great parents!


Ladder ball-
Grandpa Terry building the smallest "bon fire" ever- just to appease Ashtons interest. They even roasted marshmallows on the pathetic little fire!
Papa and Tera

Bowling with the Thompsons- it was fun watching the kids...

Celebrating Tristain (our nephews) 13th b.day with the Thompson family

Ashton and Grandpa Terry- celebrating Grandpas b.day (He's getting old!)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Candy Fam said...

Holy cow... I can't believe Tristan is 13! He was just a little guy the last time I saw him. :) Time really does fly. You dad looks so happy to be a grandpa! Oh I miss them.

Bryce and Sierra Hannibal said...

Kyra....I'm so glad you were able to go home for thanksgiving, i just wish i could have been there too! It looks like you had a lot of fun!! I need a break from my boring life....so I'm looking forward to visiting you in january!! Can't wait to see you and your cute family!! Love you and miss you tons!!

Leslie said...

I miss seeing you during the Holidays, do you think you'll move closer to Redding with Matt's new job?

terrysoasis said...

Hey Ky,

Your blog is awesome but I don't think the comment about me getting old was entirely necessary. Love ya. -Dad