Monday, December 1, 2008

The final countdown...

I am officially beginning the countdown! 28 days until my due date (4 weeks) As most pregnant women however, I have a "goal" in mind my goal is to have the baby December 14th. Who knows why?

I wanted to post pictures of how large my belly is. The top two pictures are taken at my baby shower- after seeing these pictures I realized that anyone who says I look little is lying out the wazoo-and also realized I need to have better posture when sitting.


My friend Hannah and I are due ten days apart- me December 30th, her January 10th (I think) It was fun getting together while I was in Redding. This picture reinforced my beliefs in the baby shower pictures- I am huge that I have horrible posture when standing. Are you sensing a theme?

I wil have to post some pictures of some of the cute stuff I got from the baby shower- what good friends I have! (And talented) You will see what I mean when you see their creations.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Todd + Emily said...

I hope when I get predo I'm a cute pregnant lady like you!!! NO JOKE you have the cuttest prego belly ever!!! Anywho I hope you enjoy your last 20 something days pregnant!!

Amy Eaton said...

Yeah! i know that it can't never be close enough at this point(unless you are in the hospital) but i am so happy for you, they are sooooo worth it and that can be hard to remeber near the end of being uncomfortable and so emotional for 9 months. Good Luck can't wait to see pics of the new arrival.

Vanessa said...

I hope you get your Dec 14th goal! I always had a goal too but always watched them pass me by. Sometimes my due date too!

Ricky, Becky, Brooklyn and Addison said...

You are too tiny!!! I can't believe that your that far along. Time went by really fast!