Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Homemade gifts...

I have to share my favorite homemade gifts from my parents. My mom made these stockings (the one for Mazzi is almost done)
I love the different colored fabrics she chose and the embellishments- thanks Mom! They are also a perfect size- not too big, not too small. Now I can get rid of my cheesy furry stockings!


My dad made this stable or backdrop for my Willow Tree nativity. I also got the stars this year from my mother-in-law (the set is now complete!) My Dad also made one for my Mom, sister and sister-in-law. My mom helped paint and antique them. I think it looks just like the real one and I LOVE that my Dad and Mom made it. These are gifts I will treasure and remember each time I get out the Christmas decorations. I put all our other Christmas decorations away, but can't let these be packed up yet. I need a bit more time with them!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

That is SO COOL!!! Love those gifts, can your parents make some for me?