Thursday, December 18, 2008

Mazzi Shaye

After all my whining and complaining- our little girl has arrived and she was worth it all, as we knew she would be.


Mazzi Shaye Thompson was born on December 16, 2008 at 11:22 am
She weighed 7 lbs. 13 oz. and was 20 inches long.



She has an adorable round little face, long fingers and toes, light brown/blond hair- (long in the back and bald on top) we call it "old man hair" and is practically perfect in every way.


She has the sweetest disposition and won us over instantly. I feel like I could sit and hold her and look at her for hours- and I do.


Ashton and Tera decided they approved of her upon meeting her at the hospital (Though they were a little more interested in the buttons that made my bed go up and down.) It is so amazing to see how an infant instantly fits into the mold of the family and is loved. I now wonder- how did my life ever feel complete without this sweet little one?


We are all doing well and feeling extremely blessed and happy to have this little one in our home. Also grateful that she did decide to come early so that Mommy could stop being an emotional basket case! Thanks Mazzi, you're the best!

11 comments:

The Gray Family said...

congrats! She is beautiful. I love the little Santa hat! And I am glad that you are done being pregnant :>)

Amy Eaton said...

I was soooo happy for you when i looked at your blog YEAH!!! Hope things go well in the next few days. Did she come on the 16th? Chloe also came on the 16th of October. I can't believe that we both have 3 kids the same ages and sexes! Wish we were still in Wagon Wheel and could hop on over:) Love ya, Amy

Michelle said...

Congratulations Kyra! She is so cute, well done :) And a week before Christmas, what a good little girl to come so early! I wish I lived closer so I could come visit and bring you dinner, but I love you! You guys have a beautiful family.

Anderson Family said...

Congratulations!!! She is so beautiful. We are so happy for your family what a perfect Christmas present :)

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Congrats, congrats, congrats she seriously is the cutest little thing and I love her brown blonde hair and perfect little round face. Looks like everyone loves her to death already. She is beautiful, can't wait to see her in person!

franberi said...

YEAH she is here.. congrats.. she is so cute...

The Cook Fam said...

Wow!! Looking at your cute pictures just makes me want to cry. I really got emotional here just seeing your sweet family with this beautiful new baby girl which clearly belongs to you all. I can't wait to meet her in person. (Sorry, about last night - the snow made it a little difficult to get there.) Hopefully we'll get to see her soon! We all love your family! Christmas is going to be so perfect for you guys now!

Vanessa said...

I am so excited for you guys! Congratulations!! I was going to comment on your last post but then I got scared that I would say the wrong thing and just make you more upset! :) Love all of the pictures. She is beautiful!

Rebecca said...

Wow...lucky girl! Congrats! I feel relieved for you! I think she looks like you Kyra! How do you pronounce her name? Is it MAY-ZEE or MAH-ZEE? Just curious. Seeing these pictures made me more anxious for our little one to arrive! It was sweet seeing your family all together. I hope you are recovering well! We love you guys!

Heather said...

She is beautiful! Merry Christmas to you!!! Was so excited for you when I heard you had her! Can't wait to see her in person, let me know if you need anything!

Anonymous said...

thompson family-

we are so happy for you! congratulations. she is beautiful.