Monday, December 1, 2008

Mini Vacation

Matt has been training in San Diego for his position with AAA so we went down to stay with him at his motel two weeks ago. They put him up in a nice hotel and the kids thought it was wonderful that the room had cartoons on all the time. (They were also excited to see their Dad)
We went out to dinner together- Applebees
After dinner Matt and the kids ventured over to the hotel pool- but I thought it was way too cold. I stuck to sticking my legs in the hot tub.
The next AM I took the kids to Sea World. There was hardly anyone there which made it more relaxing. We enjoyed wandering around for a few hours before heading back home.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

I love when Sea World is not so busy, then you don't have to worry as much. We should go down there together one day. Looks like you had a good Thanksgiving! I always dread coming home from vacation and realizing that there is lots to do. I have your baby shower gift, sorry I missed it but I will bring it to Kim's shower.

Melissa said...

Looks like fun.. I am pretty sure we stayed in that hotel before... Marriott Courtyard??

The Gray Family said...

You are brave for going solo to Sea World with 2 kids while almost due! I would have had way too many excuses :>) Glad we got to see you down there. By the way, you are a pretty cute pregnant gal, and no one in their right mind would ever think that you are huge! You look great.

Todd + Emily said...

Its the BEST when no one is there!!! Looks like your kids had a nice mini vacation in San Diego!