Sunday, December 7, 2008

Getting ready for Christmas!

I love getting out Christmas decorations- and this year we got to participate in getting my moms out as well as ours. The kids love decorating Nana's tree with her. Tera was especially fascinated by the snow globes my mom had and insisted that they all be playing music at the same time.


When we got back to our house Ashton insisted that we immediately start getting out our Christmas decorations (because there isn't enough going on with me trying to unpack and get our lives back in order) He too excited to wait and it was pretty cute seeing how excited he was so I let him destroy the house getting all the decorations out.


As you can tell it was quite the messy event- but the kids enjoyed it thouroughly!

The completed project- a festive home :)

1 comment:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

A BEAUTIFUL Festive Home at that!!!! Your home is just the cutest ever, I can't wait till my home feels more homey, I just need the money to finnish decorating it!