Friday, January 29, 2010

Quotable kids

Ashton was trying to make a phone call the other day. He doesn't have our number memorized, but he does have my friend Kim's number memorized, so occasinally he will call her. This time he didn't dial correctly so the operator said "Your call cannot be completed as dialed." Ashton looked very confused and said "My call cannot be completed by child? How do they know it is a child?"

When we were on a walk the other day Tera looked at me and said "I am going to count to zero." She sat there for a second and then said "There, I did it" and started laughing.

When I was making dinner the other night Ashton looked in the pan and said "This chicken is making me disturbed"

Whenever Ashton is trying to negotiate with me, which is quite frequently he often will say "hownabout" he believes how about is one word with an n in the middle. I think it is too cute to correct.

3 comments:

Sara said...

you are so smart to write those little gems down. i love it! your kids are so cute.

Traci Elizabeth said...

Love the phone comment...they are too cute!!!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Ok all of those are SO FUNNY and boy o boy are your kids super smart and quite silly!