Sunday, January 24, 2010

This is love...

Mazzi loves this cat. She follows him around the house and I am convinced she is saying "yoda." Today she discovered that after she drinks her bottle the cat will lick her face because he likes the milk. She loves it and giggles the whole time as she tries to get him to kiss her.


And athough I know Yoda is a bit bothered by this little one constantly following him around... he seems to like her too considering he sits next to her bath the whole time she is in it.


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Amy Eaton said...

Mike had to go to Oregon for work for two whole weeks!!! Not sure when we will be down that way...I promised seth we would go this summer some time so that he can swim... So hopefully we will be able to catch up it as been forever!

Leslie said...

I think you got yourself a really intelligent and social cat! He's really cute too!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Ok that is SO CUTE!!! Now I kinda wish we had a cat and not a dog :) I love my dog but a cat seems so much easier! Cute little relationship the two of them have. I bet having a cat to follow everywhere gives you more free time :)

Katie said...

Your cat is so cute. He has a collar now!! He's adjusting well.. Did you get him a scratching post?

Michelle said...

Oh how cute! It's so fun reading about Mazzi...she sounds so much like Camryn. We need to get together so they can play together!! Miss you Kyra!