Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Snowboarding

My mom, Sierra, Sandra and I went up to Mt. Shasta to go snowboarding a few days after Christmas. It had been two years since I had gone and I was nervous to see if I remembered how. I feel like I never get at boarding since I have only gone about 7 times since I learned 12 years ago! This trip I definitely did not do so good. I could barley carve and my quads and calves hurt so bad during and for three days afterwards. Basically- I am getting old! Ha! I am hoping I just didn't have my boots on tight enough or something... because it was a bit ridiculous. But it was fun. Matt and I will try and go up again later this year and hopefully I will have mad carving skills by then and won't be deadly sore after. We will see!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Hannah&Kellin said...

you guys are so beautiful..I am so glad you were here for the time we got. Love ya and stay sane!