Friday, January 15, 2010

Messy Mazzi

Moments after getting Yodas kitty litter box and cat food all set up in the laundry room- for the purpse of it not being directly in Mazzi's path, I go upstairs to find her mixing the cat food and kitty litter in the water dish with the food dish broken. This little turkey loves to make messes. Instances after cleanign up this mess Ashotn comes upstairs to show me that he has made chicken nuggest all by himself (he's quite proud). He then spills the chicken nuggest and bbq sauce all over the carpet and Teras comforter. I try to not get too upset beacuse I am proud of him for beign so self sufficnet. But, why are kids so messy?? Speaking of, who knows what messes they are making as I type this! I better go check.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

O wow, wonderful! I don't think I want Brooke to grow up :(

Heather said...

Yeah yuck! Hopefully that littewr box hadn't been used yet...? ;) Not looking forward to that kinda stuff!

Melissa said...

Yummy!