Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Random Redding Events...

Ashton and Buster, my parents cat. Ashton has loved this cat since he was a little baby. I think Buster has always loved Ashton though been a bit afraid of him, and for a good reason. But this trip, a few times Buster choose to snuggle up to Ashton, or even lay down to sleep with him. When Ashton and I were going through the pictures I asked him which one was his favorite from our trip. I expected him to say one of him with the bb gun, or him with a Christmas present, but he said it was this one of him and Buster. He loves this cat!
The "Scoop on Poop" A cool exhibit and the Turtle Bay Museum in Redding where the kids got to learn about animal poop. I learned that an elephant poops out my weight in only 7 hours! Crazy!



Going out to a traditional Chevys dinner with Michelle, Sephora and Grace....
Me with my other BFF, Britney. I don't like this picture of me. You know how in some pictures you just look too happy?? That is how I feel about this picture.... but I am that happy to be standing by a picture of Britney.
At the fun center with my kids and Ashely's kids (my bf from High school)



Mazzi hanging out with Aiden, my other bff's little boy. They are only four days apart. So cute!
Ashton and Tera hanging out with their Aunt Sandra and Uncle Trevor.
Playing Ninja at a game night with some friends. Matt dominated...
Silly Trevor and Sandra...

3 comments:

The BRU Crew said...

HAA!! I LOVE the pics and have to say Britney is LUCKY to be in a picture next to you Kyra! ;) HA! She looks happy EXTREMELY happy next to you! HA!! You are SO FUN!! I am glad you had a GREAT time in Redding! I LOVED the toilet pictures! I need me one of those! HA! ;)

Katie said...

LOOKS LIKE YOU HAD A BLAST. I MISS REDDING. I CAN'T WAIT TO GO HOME AND VISIT!! YOUR KIDS ARE GROWING SOOO LIKE WEEDS. AND LOVE THE BRITNEY SPEARS PIC!

the Chandler chronicles said...

First off, Kati's right about Britt and you're way prettier than Britt anyways!!! So when do you want to hang out and eat celery with me? =)