Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Endearing Quality...

I am always posting cute things my kids do and say and poor Matt is never blogged about. So, I needed to blog this blog-worthy event. Matt picked out a snowboarding jacket online. Matt loves a good deal. I think this is a very endearing quality about him. He looks at deal websites like dealnews or slick deals almost daily. This is also quite cute. He never buys anything for himself so when he does and he gets it in the mail (he never shops in stores) he gets very excited- Even giddy. So this particular moment pictured is after he opened up his 50.00 jacket (usually 200.00, in case you were wondering) and was looking in front of the mirror and going on and on (very adorably) about what a good deal it was, how warm it was and how he didn't even know it came with an extra liner-also pictured below, which is actually like getting 2 jackets for 50.00. I thoroughly enjoyed every moment of seeing him with his new possession. What it is about getting new things that sometimes reverts us back to our childhood days? I love this man.



Another endearing quality about Matt is how cute he is with our kids. When he gets home from work he quickly finds each of the kids to hug and plays with them. The girls especially love their daddy. Tera loves to take pictures and when I was going through the pictures I found these pictures of Matt and I had to laugh. I am sure Tera asked him to pose and he obeyed. (Not knowing these picture would later be posted on the blog) He would do anything to make his little girl smile or giggle. He is a good father. We love you Matt.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm pretty sure I know your password to your blog account. One of these days if your not careful you'll have a bunch of unwanted pictures of you posted on here.

the Chandler chronicles said...

LOL!!!!!!!!! At Matt's pics, but especially his comment!

Rebecca said...

LOVE IT!

The Cook Fam said...

Hilarious! So super cute. I wish I could see Matt in his coat so I could go on and on about what an amazing coat it is. I'm sure he'd be happy about that. Matt is hilarious!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Ok seriously SO CUTE!!!! SO CUTE!!!! I love the pictures your little lady took of him. SO CUTE!!!!