Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas Eve at the Thompsons

It is so nice having both of our families in the same town and even more nice that the Thompson side does their main celebration on Christmas Eve and my side, the Smith side, does theirs on Christmas day. We had a nice time with the Thompson family eating Sourbrauten and potato pancakes (yummy German dish) eating treats and opening presents....

Kari and Jason- the newly weds. He got a drill (obviously)

Lori and her family-
Mazzi and her second cousin, Maliah
Ashton in his magic hat. He is fascinated by magic tricks.


Tera and the castle she wanted so badly.

and the princess doll to go with it. Doesn't she look so stinkin cute and excited! I love how her face is all lite up!

Ashton opening his real tools and the tool box he put together with his Papa. He loved it and spent hours building stuff.
Lori with the scrapbook I made her.Decorating sugar cookies with Pap



Mazzi loved the pink little dog/purse that Auntie Kari got her.

We had a wonderful night. I am so grateful for in-laws I love just like my own family!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: