Thursday, August 7, 2008

Trevor and Sandras Wedding


The happy couple got married August 1st at the Sacramento, Ca temple. They are adorable together and we loved Sandra right away. I am so proud of them and so happy for them- I know they will be so good to each other! Congrats~


Tera in her extra twirly, cute flower girl dress

With Uncle Trevor-

I know- I should have more pictures of the bride and groom- but I couldn't stop taking pictures of sweet Tera- so I will have to get wedding prints from someone else!


Our little family
Posted by Picasa
Tera wanted to dance during the whole reception- she spent a lot of time dancing with Sandra and with her Great Grandma Scrimsher.

3 comments:

The Gray Family said...

Tera is such a cutie! She must have felt like such a little princess in that dress :>) Love the new haircut in the top pictures!

Sarah said...

so cute! i love the shot of tera dancing with peggy!

Melissa said...

Tara is an adorable flower girl. She is just getting cuter and cuter... you guys better watch out.