Saturday, August 9, 2008

Happy B.day Matt!

Mcdowells, Cooks (hidden), Chatums (also hidden), Carly, the Neilsons and us...


Matt turned 28 yesterday- he has always loved the fact that his b.day is on August 8th, 1980- so reminded me several times yesterday how cool it was that it was 8-8-08. We went out to Red Robin with some of our good friends, had key lime pie and Matt got some new dirt bike pants- to be followed by other cool dirt bike stuff with his b.day money.
The youngs and Andres
Matt and Rob (I think Megan is jealous?)



Matt with his pants- love this face! I am so grateful I married a man that makes life fun and puts up with my many moods- Matt keeps my life interesting- I adore him and am grateful to be able to celebrate him on his birthday!

We also celebrated his b.day a few days early at his parents house in Redding-

3 comments:

Emily said...

Happy birthday, Matt! Your birthday will be cooler when you turn 108 on 8-8-88.

Heather said...

That was a fun night, glad we went! Happy Birthday Matt!

Anonymous said...

Sorry I just have to say WE were BUMMED we MISSED it! :( You guys are A BLAST to hang with so I am sure WE REALLY MISSED OUT BIG TIME on GOOD FUN!! ;) HAPPY BELATED MATT!!!