Friday, August 22, 2008

Happy B.day Hannah!

One of my very best friends, Hannah turns 25 today! Just wanted to say Happy B.day and hope she has a great day. Hannah and I met in fifth grade and became instant friends. We were in middle school ASB together, played several sports together, and were neighbors. I have so many wonderful memories shared with her.

Hannah is the type of friend that I know I can always count on. We get together every time I am in Redding, she remembers every birthday, (even my kids) and special day. She is extremely organzied. She is the kind of friend everyone hopes for and that you find few of. Hannah is currently an Elementary teacher and she is so good with children. I wish she lived here so I could put my kids in her class! She is pregnant with a little boy and is due in January. I know she will be an amazing mother. Happy B.day Hannah! I love you!



7th/8th grade- the good ol' days....

Posted by Picasa

No comments: