Sunday, August 24, 2008

Jobless... again

I hadn't mentioned anything on my blog yet, but Matt lost his job last week and is in the process of looking for another one. Just September of last year Matt was laid-off and then got a job 2 months later with the company he just got laid off of. So, here we go again! Please keep us in your prayers at this time. It is a challenging time to find work, as many people know, so we can use all the prayers we can get. I have faith that he will find something- but hope it is sooner than later-obviously. We hope that he can find a job in this area so we don't have to rent out our home- but he is looking at his options. If anyone hears of anything let us know so he can send out his resume. Thanks! (Hopefully this will be the last depressing post on my blog for a while-lets just say so far August isn't my favorite month!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kyra-

We will totally keep you guys in our prayers. Keep us posted. Kathryn

Heather said...

We got a head start on this for you guys and our keeping our ears and eyes open! We want your family to stay here! We will keep you in our prayers and we hope he finds something awesome that will make it worth all the trouble! :) Love you guys!

melissa gargalis said...

I can relate to this...sorry. You know I really can't wait till our time comes and that we can ask Heavenly Father all of our questions. About the why's and how comes? You know?

We will for sure keep you in our prayers. Let us know if we can do anything. What does Matt do exactly? Greg can keep an ear out. Also, when Greg posted his resume on Monster.com he started getting lots of phone calls, but maybe you guys already know that. hang in there.

Kipn n' Sarah said...

I really really feel so bad for you guys and any others that are having the same experience. These truly are hard times in the world and testing times in so many of the lives of those we love.
I really pray you guys can find something local, we love having you around and Kip is finding such a good friend in Matt. We want to hang out with you guys more for sure!
Good luck with everything and I will keep my ears peeled and our prayers will have you all in them.

Anonymous said...

I will keep you guys in my prayers...hope he gets something here REALLY FAST!! If you need anything, please don't hesitate to ask!!! LOVE YOU GUYS!!