Sunday, August 24, 2008

Medical talk

Lately I have been watching a lot of "House" (a medical show) and Ashton always asks to watch the "Doctor show" with me. I know I probably shouldn't let him watch it, but he is so fascinated by the human body it is cute. He loves to identify the different body organs, etc. When pictures flash on the screen he will say "Heart... Lunges, Brain, spine, bones." He loves to watch the surgeries. I can barley stomach some of the stuff shown in the surgeries, but he watches in fascination. Maybe we have a doctor in our future? Don't we all like to hope our children will be some kind of genius?

Anyways, today Ashton is giving Tera a medical examination on the couch. He is looking in our eyes and ears. The he comes into the kitchen very excited.

"Mom, I saw Teras brain!"

How did you see her brain?

"I looked in her mouth and saw her brain!"

So, maybe he has a bit to learn!

4 comments:

Heather said...

So funny! Just keep those scalpels out of reach! LOL!

franberi said...

I dont remember which season it was,but I'm sure Ashton would love the one where a little boy sticks little toy soldiers up his nose... haha

Kipn n' Sarah said...

He sounds like such a stinkin smart kid and so fun to be around! He i soing to be some sourt of genious, he seems to be good at almost everything! Seriously!!
Cute about him and Tera!

Sarah said...

ha ha, that is too funny! we LOVE "house" it is one of the shows we never miss!