Thursday, August 7, 2008

Tag- you're it!

I've been tagged by Kirsty!
The idea is as soon as you get the challenge to take pictures of these items immediatley. No cleaning up allowed.

The Fridge

Just got back from vacation- I need to go grocery shopping

Favorite Room




What the kids are doing- reading books and watching tv (he is not asleep)


Favorite shoes

Self Portrait
(
I hate these! I gave up trying to get a good one

My Closet(
Seperated by mid- pregnant clothes, no longer fit into clothes, and when I am super big clothes)
Laundry Room

The Toilet

Looks like Ashton used it last!


Well, I hope you all enjoyed it. Now it is your turn.The Five People I tag are: Alyse, Sarah, Emily, Rachelle and Ashley. Can't wait to see the posts on your blogs.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Super cute hair Kyra! It reminds me that I am overdue for a hair cut.

Emily said...

I just saw this post tonight. I'll do it first thing tomorrow, but I think I should be exempt because I just moved so it won't be that exciting. p.s. so cute hair.