Friday, August 22, 2008

Back to school...

I recieved my Idaho education credential on September 9, 2005 which is valid until September 1, 2010. Idaho requires six credits every five years to keep up certification. So, I decided why not get it over with? As of August 19th I am officially a continuing ed. college student again. YUK! The break did not seem long enough. I am registered for Crital thinking reading and writing and Multi cultural. This is the first week of classes, and I can already tell that I will often be found reading a text book or writing an essay over the next four months. I am taking them online through the good ol' community college I attended as a Senior in High school. Anways, all this talk about education- made me think I should post some school photos. Wish me luck! Applying and Regersting alone were enough to give me a headache!
High school graduation- 2001! Lindsey, Me, Liz, Kayla and Marilee
College graduation- BYU Idaho- 2005. Ashton 17 months and Tera along the way (I graduated when I was five months prego)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Meagan said...

yeah, I'm back in school as well!!! I already have homework that I am procrastinating, so good luck to you!!!

Heather said...

It probably would be harder later when your 3rd kid squeezes out! Good call on doing it now! :) I was not very into schoolwork and had a hard time with college classes cause I just wouldn't go unless it was a fun class! LOL! Oh well! Good luck and I hope you do better than I would! :)

Kipn n' Sarah said...

I want to go back to school as well! Good luck with this new adventure doing it while prego with your third! Yikes! You will do great!

Sarah said...

wow, good for you! smart to just get it done instead of putting it off... things will only get crazier!