Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Tired...

These pictures are a representation of how I am feeling these days- I went upstairs to take a nap one day while the kids watched a movie. After a while I realized it was very quiet- there is usually at least some random screaming or laughing, so I went downstairs to check and Ashton was fast asleep 1/2 standing, 1/2 lying on the couch. Tera was still awake watching the movie. Speaking of Tera, I am now realizing Tera is due a few post of her own, as the last three are all Ashton. It will be her turn next!


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Vanessa said...

That is hilarious! How do kids sleep like that? I love it! Hope you are feeling ok.

Sarah said...

ha ha HA! that is SO funny, what a tired little boy he must have been!

Anonymous said...

That's AWESOME!! ;) HA!! CRACK ME UP!!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

How does someone sleep like that??? He must be so pooped!!! That is so funny!

Michelle said...

I am a slacker blogger and just found out you are pregnant! Congratulations, that is so exciting! I hope you're feeling good..or better and that everything is going well!