Thursday, July 10, 2008

Who the heck is Megara?

The quiz said I was like Megara? No clue who that is-but she must be absolutley wonderful if I am most like her right? ( I think she is off Hercules or maybe hunhback- but I have never seen those movies)


Charming and witty. You are always the first person to come up with a wisecrack. Sure, you have an attitude, but that's why people love you. You keep them on their toes. Sometimes you can be misleading, but always end up doing the right thing for the people you love.

Click link to see what Disney Princess you are most like!
http://www.greatestjournal.com/quiz.bml?Q=16354

5 comments:

Amy Eaton said...

She is from Hercules and you should watch it great movie and she does remind me of you.

Melissa said...

We do love your attitude!!! I can't think of who she is either- Hercules sounds right. You are quite witty, I don't think that you are misleading, though.

Heather said...

Hilarious! Love it, totally spot on even though I really don't know what she is from either..

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Ok so I do not know who Megra is either but you sure do sound like her. You are so intriguing to me. I love you to death. But yeah who the heck is Megra???? Your little girl would be happy with who I am!

Anonymous said...

HOLY CRAP yours is TOTALLY right too!! ;) I LOVE THIS...and it's kinda CREEPY!! HA!! ;)