Thursday, July 3, 2008

Bangs





I decided to take Ashton in to get his hair cut. Matt usually does this because it is just a simple buzz. However, Matt was gone and I decided it would be easier to pay the 10.00 and get it done. When I was there I decided I might as well get Teras hair cut- for the first time. She got some bangs and a trim. Matt was furious when I told him over the phone. He wanted to be there for her first hair cut, I forgot to save a clip of her hair, and he HATES bangs. In fact, once I told him I wanted to get bangs and he said "only if they are down to your chin." I told him at that point, it was considered a layer. But, I did get bangs and I did hate them. So, he was right. I think I finally consoled Matt when I drove back to Great Clips to dig some of Teras hair out of the trash can. It was mixed in with some old mans dark hair, but oh well, the sentiment is there right (mixed in with the nasty hair?) I love her bangs. I think she looks adorable, but Matt refers to her as butch. (She doesn't seem to get that this is not a compliment so it is not too cruel) I am aware that this post is making Matt seem very opinionated and guess what he is! We both are.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I didn't even recognize Tera... she looks too grown up! She is offically a little girl now.

Heather said...

Hilarious! And I think her bangs are cute! :)