Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Let's be pessimistic...

There are so many posts about all the things I like- that I decided people should be aware of things that bug me-maybe later I will do a post about all the things I like or things that make me happy- but for now- lets be pessimistic-Sorry if any of these apply to you- don't be offended, just tell me what bugs you about me

* Flaky friends-
*Picture being put in boxes not in albums or frames
* Garages not being used for what they're made- cars
* Girls pretending to be ditsy
* Hunters
* Seeing thongs hanging out of pants
* Cheap people- not thrifty, just downright cheap
* Moody boys (moody girls are bad enough)
* People who think their kids are perfect
* Not being able to talk to an operator on the phone- ever
* People who litter or don't put their shopping carts away- lazy!

4 comments:

Niki McDowell said...

I hope I don't qualify under the flaky friend, but I'm so guilty of not putting shopping carts back (unless the cart return is way close to my car), you could call it lazy, for the most part I always worried someone would snatch my kids out of my car while I was gone and being prego doesn't help in the motivation to put away the cart. I would have to say at Costco it never happens. But I'm sure you won't hold it against me.

Ashley and Dave said...

I dont think that any of these apply to me...phew! Even though, sometimes I am guilty for not putting my cart away because I usually put Kinsey in the car and then dont want to leave her there while I tramp across the parking lot to the cart stall (I just read the post above mine and it makes me feel good that I am not the only one.) But then again, I guess I could bring Kinsey with me to the cart stall and then carry her back to the car...hmmm.

Alyse Burt said...

I try to park by the cart thing so I can put it away without leacing the kids, but sometimes I don't and then I leave the cart. The thong thing is defiantely one I hate too, it's so gross! One time I saw this lady waiting to pick up her kids from school just throwing trash out the window. I'm still mad for not saying anything!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

You crack me up. I want to think of all of the things that drive me crazy and do a post like this as well.
Love and agree with them all but can't say that I am perfect especially with the cart thing and I do not even have a kid to use that excuse with. Im just lazy and I used to be the person paid to pick them up so I now seem to think it is ok??? Still lazy, I should burn the extra calories and walk it back.
Sorry if I am a lamo friend that is never around or available. I try not to flake if I have made plans though.