Thursday, July 3, 2008

More swimming fun...

After only six swim lessons Ashton is all over the pool! He can swim the whole pool by himself with some encouragement along the way. It is so fun to watch! He is a little dare devil and jumps in and goes all by himself. It is nice to feel that he knows what he is doing. Tera loves practicing swimming with me. She has perfect form when she kicks and does strokes with her arms. I just supprot her with a hand on her belly. She is getting very comfortable in the water and I wouldn't be surprised if she was swimming by herself by the end of the summer- or at least able to keep afloat. She is a natural in the water and is happiest when she is in the pool! (She must be part mermaid as she says)

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Love our little fishies and mermaids!

Ashley and Dave said...

Your little family is so cute...and big might I add! I cant believe that your little boy is 5 (or close to at least)! Ahhh! That is crazy! Your kids are so beautiful! Congratulations on number three...crazy again, but I was thinking that Dave and I got married the year you had Tera, so you are inclined to a couple more kids than us :) You still are skinny and beautful like always! I'm glad that I found you!