Sunday, June 29, 2008

A More Positive Post





Some cute things the kids have said to make me smile-


Ashton wanted to wear two different shoes to the gym- I said that was fine with me if that’s what he really what he wanted to wear. He thought about if for a second and then said "If I wear those shoes the kids might tease me and then I will erupt." I asked him what erupt meant. He said "Its when the police have to take you away." Then he started laughing and said "I'm just kiddin, erupt is what volcanoes do."

I asked Tera to clean up, to which she said- "I can't clean up, I too little."
If Tera doesn't want to walk "Hold me- I'm too little."

Ashton woke up in the morning and gave Tera a hug. "Tera I had a dream that you were a princess. Then I peed the bed." (Have I mentioned I hate changing sheets on a bunk bed against the wall- I bang my head several times in the process)

4 comments:

Annette Rose said...

I love to hear funny things kids say. They are so logical, it cracks me up. Congrats on the pregnancy, I hope you start feeling better. Its a bummer when you feel crappy. Dec 30th huh? Kennedy was born on Dec. 29th, the worst possible time to have a bday between Christmas and New Years, but what do ya do? Your camping trip looks like lots of fun too. You take the best pictures. They are all so pretty!

Heather said...

Freakin cute! :) Tell Tera she only has a little longer to milk the "I'm too little" saying! I have a feeling she is going to have some hefty competition soon!

Melissa P said...

Im cracking up at the last one! your kids are cuties!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Your kiddo's are so stinkin cute and I love the little things kids say. Ashton is seriously one smart kid, well so is Tera with the whole "I too little thing", SO CUTE!!!! I try that same saying with Kip and it never seems to work. Maybe someday!
Your family cracks me up!