Tuesday, June 17, 2008

San Clemente Camping

We were able to go camping in San Clemente, Fathers Day weekend with a few family friends. The campsite was close to the beach so we got to enjoy the beach each day.

















Ashton got a new shark kite for the trip- he was very excited about it. I loved watching the kids fly the kite with their daddy.





















My favorite picture from the trip






































































The kids loved being buried in the sand. Tera especially loved being a mermaid (as that is her recent obsession) She refused to get up from her positoin- afriad taht she would turn back into a human I suppose?

"I not Tera, I a mermaid."










Our family at the beach-
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Sarah said...

what a great trip, it looks like so much fun!dc

Jean Willard said...

Looks like so much fun!!! And what a beautiful weekend to go!

Melissa said...

So much fun... we will have to make it a tradition.

Heather said...

Now I officially think you are crazy too! :) Especially after that last post! LOL! You all are the best moms, my poor future kids!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

How fun, looks like a blast of a weekend with all those fun peeps and all those kiddos playing. I am sure you all had some fun and that explains why you all are so dang tan.
Loved seeing you guys the other night. Lets play sometime!

Lyd Stew said...

I just can't beleive how big your kids are getting! Looks like you are having a lot of fun with them- you are such a fun mom! Hope life is going well!

Amy Eaton said...

Looks like a fun weeked,and congrats on the baby. I hatethe lack of energy its the worst!!

Alyse Burt said...

I think I stuck with plain old cursive on your card. I'm glad you like the room spray. A cute girl in my ward gave me some good advice when I was sick last month: "It's okay to serve cereal for every meal when your sick." Add V8 Splash and you nearly have all the food groups!