Monday, June 9, 2008

Redding Fun...

Redding Highlights

Ashton and Tera (especialy Ashton) loves going to the fun center that my parents own. We played several games of mini golf whiel we were there. Ashton even got a hole in one! We also wen ton the go-carts, played lazer tag and video games and drank a lot of smoothies.... and all for free. The kids love the little kiddie cars-

I love how outdoorsy Redding is. Both Matt and I's parents live on several acres of property and the kids just love to roam around. This is Ashton at my parents just whacking away some weeds.
We went on a walk to feed horses by my parents each day and my mom woudl bring along a bag of carrots. They loved this. Tera would grab the bag of carrots and sit down in the stroller and wait to go.
As you can tell- Tera loved it!
Running through the sprinklers with Grandpa Wilson-
Playing badmitton- my family gets quite competitive- I thought I was pretty good- but turns out I am not compared to my family-

No comments: