Monday, June 2, 2008

Ice cream for lunch?

I made the kids Marconi and cheese for lunch and then went upstairs to get some laundry and cleaning done. I heard a lot of laughing downstairs and thought it was wonderful that eating macaroni and cheese was that amusing. However, when I came downstairs I realized why they were laughing so wildly. Ashton had decided to serve them both up big bowls of ice cream (forget the macaroni and cheese) and they were smearing it all over their faces and eating it as creatively as they could. I was annoyed that Ashton had helped himself to ice cream and that they were making a mess out of themselves- but I must admit that I was also very amused- it was nothing a bath couldn't fix!








Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

The Gray Family said...

I think ice cream makes a great lunch (or breakfast for that matter!). Cute kids!

Melissa said...

It changes everything when kids decided they can do things by themselves. We have had several milk pouring incidents.

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Ok Ashton is seriously so funny! He really is such a big kid, he can do so much himself. Love the pics and like I have said before, I love that you just let them be little and do not freak! YOU are an amazing woman and mommy!

Heather said...

Awesome! So freakin funny! I love how incahoots they are!