Monday, June 9, 2008

Hit it!

Matt and I grew up in Redding, only a few minutes away from beautiful Lake Shasta. Whenever we visit our parents during the summer we go out on the boat. It is one of the things we look forward to the most. It is so relaxing to be on the boat and so nice watching people do their tricks. This time I just watched while everyone else went- the water was a little too cold for me!



Tera went knee boarding with her daddy for the first time. She loved it and kept asking to go again. Ashton was about ready to try it out- until he heard the boat turn on- that scared him!
Tera and mommy
Tera falling asleep on Uncle Trevor- she loves to snuggle him
Nana and Ashton- isn't it beautiful there??

Matt on the air chair- this is hilarious to watch! I should have got video of it. Every time I go I immediately face plant! Ouch...

Sandra, Trevors fiance, wake boarding- she did great job. This was my first time meeting Sandra and I really liked her. She is easy going and is always up to have fun- doing active things- so she will fit into the family well- I know you can;t see her very well in this picture- but she is adorable.

No comments: