Friday, February 19, 2010

We had a lot of fun days...

I finished Tera's last scrapbook the other day. I only scrapbook the kiddos books until their 4- then I figure I can just slip their photos in little books and send them along with their little quotes printed from this handy-dandy blog. It was so cute to see her flip through the pages and look at all the pictures of her and talk to me about the pictures. She was so interested in how many fun things she had done in her life. She kept saying "We had a lot of fun days mom!" It was very cute. So many wonderful memories with my little girl, now many represented in her scrapbooks. Someday I can picture Tera and I scrap booking together... love having girls!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

She sure is a special girl. She's got my heart.

Todd + Emily said...

I love her!! she is so adorable!!!