Sunday, February 21, 2010

Is it just me...


Or is Mazzi looking soo grown up? I looked at these pictures and thought...
that can't possibly be my baby standing there like a big girl!
She's so independent these days... and still as adorable as ever.
She is my "golden child."
These pictures were taken at Sea World. She is so laid back... she just hung out in her stroller or walked along... just happy to be outside and seeing the animals.

This was a long day... and then we hit traffic on the way home... it was one of those days when you wonder...
do I need a therapist?? We all have those right? It's not just me?






Love this little stinker bug though... she has a way of making me smile like nothing else could.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sara said...

Its sooooo not just you!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

She is SO CUTE and I can not believe how grown up she looks. In that first shot it almost looks like you got low lights put in her hair :) Super Cute!
Love Sea World, it's the best!

Todd + Emily said...

WOOOOOWWWW she is getting so big!!! She is adorable!!!