Sunday, February 7, 2010

A sign you live in So. Cal

When your kids are asking to swim in February... and you let them.

Ashton and his buddy, Kade asked to go swimming the other day. Granted we did fill the pool up with half hot water from the sink (took many buckets) and they drank hot chocolate while hanging out in the pool it is still pretty amazing to me that this is a possibility in "winter." This would have never happened during our days in Rexburg, Idaho. In fact, while living there, I dreaded having to go outside to get the mail or take out the trash during those long winter months. Sometimes I complain about the lack of seasons here- but for the most part... I love it!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Katie said...

That's awesome. I wish I could go sit outside and drink hot chocolate or swim. It's ZERO degrees today and tons of snow. I feel you on taking the trash out... no fun! Ashton seems like he's a goofball like you
:)

Kipn n' Sarah said...

That totally rocks!!!