Thursday, February 11, 2010

A natural..

Ashton started Tae Kwon Doe last month. I've been wanting to get him into lessons for a long time, but they are a bit expensive. But, we finally decided we should allow for this as part of the budget. Ashton loves it!! His two good buddies, Aiden and Cesar also go to the same place and he loves when they are in class with him.
He picked it up instantly, as I knew he would. (All his ninja turtles movie watching has paid off). He transforms when he enters that door. He is so confident and obedient. He loves his instructor, Instructor Duran and tries so hard to do his best... run the fastest, kick the hardest, yell the loudest. He is an extremely competitive kid (he had no chance between his dad and I) I love to watch his face while he is in class. He is all smiles the whole time.
I know I am his mom-- but I really do think he has good form and is strong for just starting... I will have to post video on here... I am so proud of my little guy. I am sure he will be a black belt soon!! Or maybe an orange or whatever comes next?!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

franberi said...

he is a natural...

Kipn n' Sarah said...

I am not shocked at all!!! He looks SO CUTE!!!! Love him in his uniform!

The Cook Fam said...

I'm sure he is completely in his element. Go Ash! Camden and Caiden both SO wanted to do that after that talent show with the Chung's. Didn't quite work out because we found out we were moving shortly after. I'll show the boys the pics soon. They'll be super jealous!

Hannah&Kellin said...

These are great photos- I can't wait to see some of his moves...Love ya guys

The Gray Family said...

I'm sure most people would have predicted he would be great at this :>) Glad he's having fun!

Susie said...

He's such a cute boy!