Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Tender Tera Moment

Some of my sweetest memories will always be of those tucking in my kids.. which for some reason is also one of the things I dread. I guess it's because I am so tired from the days activities that I feel done. But I always enjoy those precious moments.

Today as I tucked Tera in she was so sweet. She asked "how many people love me?" She held up her fingers and said this many? (ten) I said way more than that. She flashed her fingers multiple times and said that many? I said "at least that many." I then proceeded to name off all the people that love her. Me, her dad, Ashton, Mazzi yoda the cat, Nana Papa, Grandma, Grandpa, Great Grandmas and Grandpas, Uncles, Aunts, Cousins, Friends, Teachers and of course Jesus. If there were any friend I forgot she would say what about Tatum, or what about Becca?? It was quite cute. When she was convinced that I had named off everyone that loved her she smiled and settled down in bed. Then she sat back up and said "Mom, who loves you?" I said probably the same people that love you. She smiled.... I love you mom. I love you too my sweet, innocent Tera. I love her little simply sweet world.

5 comments:

Traci Elizabeth said...

my heart just melted. So sweet.

gunnells said...

That is the sweetest thing ever!!!

Vanessa said...

I love that our babies are so sweet and innocent! And yes they will always be our babies! Tell Tera I love her too :)

franberi said...

Abbey loves her for sure. Sweet little girl.

Sara said...

and now, you can add me to that list! what a doll she is, Im all teared up.