Monday, October 19, 2009

Ten Months

Look who's ten months! Our little Mazzi is turning into a busy little girl. She loves to walk along everything and put everything in her mouth. She is still the sweetest girl full of cuddles and smiles. Anytime I look at her she gives me a big toothy grin. Despite her sweetness, this little one is also a big bitter. The second she feels flesh near her mouth she chomps down. Shocking I know! Not really considering Ashton was a biter until age four and I bit clear until high school (kind-of- I was a little eccentric in ways) . In fact, if someone were to attack me to this day my first instinct would probably be bite them. But, this is not about me, it is about my little Mazzi and how much we love her despite her constant biting. . She is also a huge pincher and scratcher. I have claw marks all over my body to prove this. But look at this adorable smile.Don't you want to squeeze her? But beware- she will bite. We have nicknamed her the attack baby
At this stage Mazzi loves to play in the garbage, (q tips are her favorite find- gross!) help mom unload the dishwasher, jump in her bouncer, play outside and visit the chick-fil-a cow. She kicks all crazily when she gets excited and growls when she talks. She seems to have a lot to say and feeds off noise. If there are a lot of kids talking she joins right in and is always the loudest. Mazzi also loves to eat. Her favorite food is beans- refried, pinto, green beans, black beans- any bean. She gobbles them up, making yummy smacking noises the whole while. Mazzi makes our whole family smile. We love you little Mazz mazz and love celebrating every month of your life!

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

I love that cute Mazzi-Moo!