Thursday, October 29, 2009

Don't use neutrogena on your baby

Mazzi has had this reaction happen two times when she has taken a bath in our tub. I couldn't figure out what was doing this to her. I think I finally figured out that it only happened when the neutrogena bottle was in the water with her. Not that I was scrubbing her up with it, but I think enough of the oils got into the water and caused these hives to appear. It was a scary sight to see, but she wasn't at all bothered by it.





Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Leslie said...

That looks like a really bad reaction. It's amazing it didn't bother her!

Vanessa said...

poor baby! So sad!

So cute about Ashton and the sacrament. Makes me feel glad that primary is really helping the kids!

Rebecca said...

Noted! That is sad! I am glad she wasn't bothered by it. I would have freaked out if it was my baby too!

The Gray Family said...

poor little Mazzi! I'm glad at least that you figured out what it was from. Hopefully she will not have it happen again :>)

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Um OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!

Todd and Kara said...

Ah that is crazy! What are the odds! Poor Maz.