Thursday, October 15, 2009

Vinyl... vinyl... vinyl

For about a month straight my every thought and spare moment is spent getting ready for my annual vinyl lettering boutique. What crafts to make, food to make, how to set up, etc. September is always that month. I had the boutique at my house on Wednesday. It was a fun night with good food and good friends- who hopefully left with some good ideas. If anyone out there is interested in anything on my blog let me know. I still have several things left and can make more of anything you see. Thanks to all my friends who supported me by coming and for helping. Thanks Coral for helping set up!!

The Christmas table...
The gift idea table...

The fall/Halloween table...
And my favorite- the food table. I tried most of this food the first time for the boutique so was very nervous about how it would turn out. But I thought it was all quite delicious!! Kim brought chocolate dipped strawberries and Niki brought a yummy lemon cake! Several of these recipes were taken from my friends recipe blog-

Appetizers:
Advocato Egg Rolls, Hot Spinach Dip, Black bean and corn salsa


The treats...
Rolo cookies, Chocolate chip cookies, Pumpkin spice cookies, Girl scout Samoan bars, bakerealla cake balls, lemon cake (thanks Niki), Easy trifle, chocolate covered strawberry (thanks Kim)





And here are all my creations... The prices are listed if anyone is interested!

Halloween cubes- 15.00 or 8.00 vinyl only

Fall block- 7.00 or 3.00 vinyl only
Boo block- 6.00 or 3.00 vinyl only
Trick or Treat frame- 8.00 or 4.00 vinyl only
Trick or Treat with metal- 12.00 or 4.00 vinyl only
Happy Haunting- 10.00 or 4.00 vinyl only
Boo block- 6.00 or 3.00 vinyl only
Loves the thing- frame vinyl only 6.50 or completed- 10.00
Reicpe block- recipe and magnet not included 6.00 completed project or 2.50 for vinyl only
Family board- 10.00 completed or 3.50 vinyl only
Happiness is frame- fits 3 8x10 pictures- 35.00 or smaller one for 4 x6's 25.00
Family metal- 2.50 vinyl only 6.00 completed
Recipe holder- same as above...
Lead me guide me stackables- 22.00 completed or 12.00 vinyl only And this is my joy- 12.00 completed or 5.00 vinyl only
Temple block- 9.00 vinyl only, 18.00 completed
Lead me guide me 22.00 completed, 12.00 vinyl only
Faith, love joy candles- vinyl only 5.00 or completed project (without candles) 16.00
Family blocks- 20.00 completed, 7.00 vinyl only
Peace blocks- vinyl only 6.00, or completed 16.00
Christmas cubes- vinyl only 8.00 or completed project 18.00
Joy block with tiles- vinyl only 4.00 or completed project 14.00
Believe block with metal- 13.00 completed or 4.00 for vinyl only
Joy bloks- vinyl only 3.50... completed project 12.00
Joy, Peace, Noel frames- set 20.00 or vinyl only 8.00

5 comments:

Amy Eaton said...

Okay so i want like everything but for now I love the happy Haunting and the Halloween cubes...Let me know how you want me to order...I know it is Birthday season around here. Syd and mine are the same week in September and Seth and Chloe's are just two days apart...Fun Times! Seth is having a blast with the Laser Tag guns...wish we lived closer so the boys could have a ball with them :)

Anonymous said...

so cute Kyra. Hey...I'm in charge of a 'Soup'er (we're having soup) Saturday where we make crafts...3 of which I'm teaching, buying the supplies...all that fun stuff...but anyways...one is a countdown to Christmas thing...totally up your ally. You should check it out. It's on our wards blog....
www.soupersaturday2009.blogspot.com
love you ky

Sara said...

wow! you were BUSY! i am sad that i didn't make it to your party. looks like i would have gained 5 lbs too. i for sure can do without THAT! but i might not be able get over missing out on some of those things. i need a few christmas gifts. i'll send you a note when i make up my mind. CUTE!

The Gray Family said...

you did an amazing job with everything! And the food was fantastic :>) I should be getting my picture CD soon and then I will place my order...

Vanessa said...

Everything is so cute! If only I had money! and living a little closer might help too. Maybe someday when we have a job I'll get to order something from you...whenever that might be.