Saturday, October 24, 2009

Party Planning

Ashtons b.day is in _ days. I know because everyday he asks "how many days utnil my b.day?" So far on his agenda for the b.day-

Eating panda express chicken
Watching a Scooby Doo movie (on the big screen) I don't think so
Tiger attack game?
Sword competition
A cannon launch?
GI Joe decorations
Ninja costumes for each child (yea right)
Pumpkin pie and brownies
GI Joe secret lab
Ninjas hide-out
Pinata
Ballon fight

We will see how many of these actually happen- he has high hopes and a creative imagination.

Starting in September there tends to be a lot of parties around this place. Which is fine by my because for some reason I really enjoy plannign parties- or think I do. Sometimes during I woner if I really do enjoy it. In Spetember we have Teras b,day, then October we have Halloween and my boutqiue, then NOvember is Ashtons party, December will be Mazzi's first b.day and then of course CHRISTMAS! So we have a lot to look forward to and a lot to plan (Lucky me). It will be nice to have Ashtons out of the way so he can stop adding to the things he wants at his party though it is adorable to see hwo excited he gets. Each day he goes in the backyard to see where we should put stuff, though I keep trying to talk him into doing it at a park because then my house can stay clean. We will see how this shin-dig turns out. A post of the Halloween party will appear shortly...

2 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Your little Ashton is so stinkin funny. What an imagination that little one has!

Vanessa said...

Wow, party planning central! You wanna plan one for me while your at it! :) Your Halloween party Rocked the house! BOOYAH!!