Thursday, October 29, 2009

Sacrament...

The other day Ashton asked if he could bring me the sacrament. He proceeded to break bread apart and bring me bread and water. He was very reverent about the whole process. I am glad at least most of him wants to be good. :)

Today when I was volunteering at his school he came up to me to tell me that one of the little girls kept saying "God." He kept telling her that was a bad word. I told him, God was a good word and was only bad to say if she was saying it in vain. He said she was saying it bad. So I told him he could ask her to stop saying it like that but that not everyone believed it was bad to say the Lord's name in vain. He said, "yea but they should. We'll see if Ashton's influence can change some of his classmates ways! I love you Ash! Thanks for listening to Mom and listening in church- even when I think you aren't!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

That is so cute of little Ashton! Glad to know that he listens right?

Sara said...

Way to go Ashton!

Todd and Kara said...

Love to hear these things. Makes us remember how much we're doing right. So awesome!

Todd + Emily said...

How sweet is that!!! That's just great parents teaching him : )!!