Sunday, October 25, 2009

The party...

We had a Halloween Party at our house on Friday. We had a great time! The company and the food was awesome. Love Cafe Rio! Thanks everyone who attended and helped out.

I had trouble getting all these pictures up here and cannot seem to move them around much without it being a huge pain. So excuse the totally random-ness of the pictures and just enjoy the fact that they are here!

Matt and I went as Daphne and Fred (Scooby-Doo) the rest of the family will be in costumes to make up the rest of the gang. Katie B. dyed my hair for the event... so I will be a red/ornage haired person for the next week or so. Matt thinks it is hideous.
Clint showing off his mad juggling skills.... goth style.


The egg relay. Heather planned all the games and did a great job even though Matt didn't like the thought of smashed egg on the grass- it really wasn't that bad. Meagan with her date- the cupcake. She just dropped by costume-less to say hi. Even though we planned the party around Meagan, she still couldn't make it.
The rip your face off game- also Thanks to Heather and the Ellen Show. You put paper bags over your head and oven mits on each hand and then try to rip the bags off other peoples heads. It was a fun game... though some of us did get a little violent. I love Heathers stance in this picture! Hillarious!
Some of the girls- me, Sarah, Melissa, Amy, Nicki
Brandons ninja stance playing the rip your face off game.
Clint and Matt
Coral and Kara
Me and Kati- my rock star friend.
Ready for the game. I really wish these pictures were in order!

Matt and I- his hair was supposed to be yellow, but for some reason it turned green?
The girls
Ryan and Melissa- cowfolk
Clint and Nicki- pirates
Melissa and Greg- Witch and Andrew Bernard (office)
Kati and Todd- rock stars
Amy and Rich- Darth Vader and Princess Leah
Emily and Todd- Moose and Hunter
Susie and Brandon- Michael and his cute fairy date? They were hilarious! I wish I would have got more of him dancing to bad- but my camera was full. I totally would have posted it (even though I said I wouldn't) He really is an actor. And Susie- you are gorgeous! I want your hair.
Todd and Kara- holy people
Josh and Vanessa- Harry Potter
Heather and Seth- some inappropriate SNL skit people :)
Sarah and Don- Witch and Scarecrow
Melissa and Ryan- the dead bride and her next victim
Eating yummy cafe rio food
And eating...

Sarah and Kip- Army couple

Some of the girls- love this picture! I might photo-shop me into it just because I want to be part of it! Kim and Clint- Gothic couple. They were hillarious to me!

Coral and Mike- Octo-mom Nadya and her sperm donor- she pulled this off wonderfully! Even did her lips huge! So creative.

Thanks again everyone! We had a blast!

14 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

That was totally awesome! You did a great job. I think you should take over the annual Halloween bash, it was a hit! You did done a great job! Love the backdrop and all the shots! We had fun and wow, what a group of people we got there :) Thanks for throwing that!

Leslie said...

Looks like you know how to throw a great party. I loved your scooby doo costumes, in fact everyone had great costumes.

Heather said...

:) So fun! You got some great pics and I think it was quite the hit! Really good times! Thnaks for putting it on and thanks for letting Mitch use Mazzi's crib, that was perfect for us!

Alyse Burt said...

I think you make a smashing red head! What a fun party!

The Gray Family said...

it was a great night! Thanks for having us all over :>)

Todd + Emily said...

That was an awesome party especially the games and I really didn't mean to get violent I'm sorry Amy!!! But cute pictures!

Melissa said...

Kyra... thanks for the fun Halloween party and your hair looks great!

the Chandler chronicles said...

Wow, awesome costumes everyone!

Traci Elizabeth said...

so sad I missed it! um..olivia and Boston were going to be Fred and Velma for halloween...I may have to change now!

melissa gargalis said...

thanks for hosting. So fun and good food. You were a fabulous Daphne and I love the red hair.

Sara said...

love the costumes. looks like it was a huge success.

Todd and Kara said...

Yep love these. thanks again for hosting!!!

Katie said...

I love your Halloween pictures. There's def. some creative costumes. I like the Octo mom one :) Happy Halloween!

The BRU Crew said...

Oh this was AWESOME!! I don't check this very often and when I do I get stuck reading..so sorry I comment on everything! You ROCK! That was a BLAST!