Thursday, October 29, 2009

First field trip

Ashton had the first feild trip of his school career to the San Diego Zoo, and I was able to voulenteer. (Thanks Niki for watching my other two munchkins!) I cannot believe that as Kindergartners they get to go to the zoo and to Lego land. I think we got to go to places like the fish hatchery and six flags for eight grade. There getting cooler things than we got in middle school! It was fun to spend a day with my little guy.
The huge hippo. Ashtons teacher said, "Hh, the hippo is cute." Ashton said "No it's not its big and ugly." True.
Ash and I.

Ashton and his teacher Mrs. Welch.

On the bus ride home Ashton fell asleep right away and slept the whole LONG two hour drive home. Busses are slow.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

So glad you got to go with him on his very first field trip!

Hannah&Kellin said...

wow imagine that for field trips- being up north really stinks- we go to the whiskeytown lake to gold pan!