Saturday, March 22, 2008

Why Ashton doesn't want to grow up...



The other day Ashton asked me "Mom, someday will I be tall like you?" Yes. maybe even taller. "Mom, some day will I be old like you?" Yes. "Mom, someday will I have big teeth like you?" Yes. I have explained to Ashton several times how babies do not have teeth when they are born, then they come in, and years later they fall out to be replaced by their adult teeth. Ashton is fascinated by this and always asks if he still has his baby teeth. "Mom, I like my baby teeth. I don't want to get old like you and have big teeth." You don't want to grow up? "No, I want to stay little." Fine by me. I like you being my little boy.

8 comments:

Bryce and Sierra Hannibal said...

Ky...you have the cutest kids! Reading your blogs and all the cute stuff they say and looking at the cute pictures makes me baby hungry. Bryce quickly reminds me that it takes a couple years for them to be fun...until then they're just "annoying"....his words not mine! :) I sure hope he was joking! :) lol.

Heather said...

so cute!

Anonymous said...

HOW CUTE!! I love moments like this!! ;) What a HOTTIE!! :)

Alyse Burt said...

What cute kids you have! Where do you get the cute background for your blog? Are you still going on your road trip?

Annette Rose said...

Man, he looks like you, Kyra! He is so cute! Wouldn't it be nice if they could stay small forever, well... at least for longer! They grow up too fast. Ky just lost his 5th tooth... its the little things that make you want to say, "Stop, your too little for that!" I wonder if our parents thought the same thing???

The Gray Family said...

do they HAVE to grow up???

S. Schuller said...

What a cute dialogue with Ashton. He is a deep-thinker! I like your new car, by the way! I bet it's fun to drive too.

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Well he sure is the cutest thing ever the way he is so I say, NEVER GROW UP, I wish I stayed a kid forever, well only if I lived by Kip!