Monday, March 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Kim!

Happy Birthday Kim! I met Kim a year and a half ago and we became instant friends! I feel blessed to have a friend living right down the road to randmoly visit and barge into her home. She is a fun girl and a great mother. Happy Birthday Kim! We celebrated her birthday at Olive Garden. Matt even watched our kids so that it could be a bit relaxing- he's a trooper. We had a fun time! I think we each ate at least six breadsticks- they are amazing!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Niki McDowell said...

my stomach is still bursting from Olive Garden and its almost 8:00pm. I ate way too much, but it was so fun!

Melissa said...

So fun! Thanks again Matt for watching the kiddos!

Heather said...

That was fun, thanks for planning Kyra! And Happy Birthday Kimmy! AND what a great husband you have Kyra! :)

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Aaaawww, I love Kim too!!! I really wish I could have been there, stinkin work!!!