Monday, March 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Trevor

Happy Birthday Trevor!! Mylittle brother is not so little anymore. A big 22~ and is engaged as of a few days ago to a girl I have never met- Sandra, I am sure she is wonderful!! I think she is beautiful!


Just wanted to post some pictures of him growing up. Part of me will always picture him as the chubby little white haired smiley boy that we would talk into playing dress up with us (by telling him that lip gloss gave him super powers.) I think my sister Tera and I also got him to eat dirt and a stink bug at one point in time. I am a very good sister!!

Last random comment- We just saw the movie "Jumper" it wasn't that great- but I thought the actor looked like my brother. Not the black male, the other one--- don't you see the similarities?



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ky, you are so creative. I saw that your bro was engaged. Is he getting married on your birthday??

Heather said...

You just made me laugh so hard, it made your boyfriend look at me like I am crazy! I love that you had to make sure to say that your brother looks like the other guy, not Samuel L Jackson! Hilarious!