Monday, March 10, 2008

ABC's of our Life

A- Attached or Single - In love for 10 years, married for nearly six!

B- Best Friend - Matt, Ashley and Hannah- friends since childhood

C- Cake or Pie - Pie

D- Day of Choice - Friday

E- Essential Item - vacuum

F- Favorite Color - Purple and sage green

G- Gummi Worms or Bears - Bears

H- Hometown - Redding, Ca

I- Indulgences - doughnuts, baths and good books

J- January or July - July

K- Kids - Ashton and Tera

L- Life is incomplete without - family and friends

M- Marriage Date - September 28, 2002

N- Number of siblings- 2 sisters and a brother

O- Oranges or Apples - Clementine oranges

P- Phobias or fears - Spiders, jumping creatures, scary people

Q- Quote - "A true friend is one who overlooks your failures and tolerates your successes."
Thats just my favorite for the moment- it changes by the hour...

R- Reason to Smile - Sleeping in, clean house, Matt doing his "honey-do list": kids laughing together.

S- Season - Spring

T- Tags - Whoever wants to :)

U- Unknown fact about me - I love washing dishes with a new sponge.

W- Worst Habit - Burping when I yawn- I know gross, but I cannot help it!

X- X-ray or Ultrasound- Ultra sound

Y- Your favorite food - Chinese, Italian, Mexican- maybe everything!

Z- Zodiac - Gemini

2 comments:

melissa gargalis said...

I really like this-I may have to steal it...

Heather said...

This is a good one! We got married the same year and month Kyra! Very interesting!