Friday, March 21, 2008

The things you say...

She puts her arms out wide, blocks doorways and says "say open season" to pass by (Ashtons password)

"I want a tookie" (cookie). I said- "No Tera, they will make you sick." She will make you sick. She comes back a few minutes later, looks longingly at the cookies and says "tookies will not make me sick mom."

She doesn't just say no- she says no way!!

That she asks to listen to "daddys song" in the car "When you say nothing at all"

When I tuck her in she grabs on to my arm and says "Don't weave yet Mom." It works everytime!

We were listening to Little Mermaid in the car and I started singing along. Tera looked at me and said "You don't sing mom- Ariel sings okay?" Apparently I wasn't doing too good!!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

melissa gargalis said...

That is too cute! I love their little personalities. I can't wait for Luke to start talking. (but then again maybe I can?...)

Kipn n' Sarah said...

So she is a crack up! What a cute little character! You gotta love that little one so much, and I totally LOVE the pictures you guys took, so cute!

Heather said...

I just love her! She is so cute!

Niki McDowell said...

I still can't get over that her and Matt have a song. After that day in the car, listening I just thought it was so sweet. I'm excited to see what Clints father daughter relationship will be like with our little baby on the wayd